Our Family 2010

Our Family 2010
We are happy for each moment we have together and cherish the memories we are making each day.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Home again

We got home late last night.

We had an AWESOME time.

Here are a few pic's. I haven't taken the time to upload anything from the camera, I still have to unpack before I will let myself do that. These are a few I took with the cell phone.

Here's what I did to get ready for the trip.

Tons and tons of food.

We came home with half of it, but no one was hungry and we got to swim as much as we wanted because we didn't have to stop to go get food:)

Of course I did make them stop to eat and then rest for a while before I let them go swimming again--I didn't want anyone hurt.

Pulling into St. George--this was just before the sun went down.

Love it!

The day we left, it was 85--all the boys were complaining about it being too hot:)

And of course we had to go lizard hunting.

All those red cliffs just call to my boys.

Here's the one Jason caught.


More after I unpack.....

No comments:

Post a Comment