Our Family 2010

Our Family 2010
We are happy for each moment we have together and cherish the memories we are making each day.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter Saturday

This morning we went to an Easter Egg Hunt.

The kids were just as excited as they always are.

Ryan was considered too old to go this year, so he just helped Kevin:)

I will get pictures of that for you all later to today, or maybe tomorrow.


Here's one Matt snapped of Kevin and I the other day on his lunch break......

Reading----one of Kevin's favorite things:)



Yesterday Matt took me on a day long date.
My birthday is coming up, and that was the only day we could get a date in anytime close to it, so we went. Erin took Kevin until Ryan and David were home from school, then they were in charge till Matt and I got home. Yes, the house was a complete mess! We made the boys clean it before we would take them to the Easter hunt this morning. As I was watching all the kids pick candy and eggs up like crazy, I thought, "Gee, too bad my house can't get picked up that fast!" I need to think of a way to make cleaning toys, blankets, and trash just as fun as picking up candy........is that possible?
Anyway, on our date we finally bought a computer. Finally. It hurt to spend so much money. Both Matt and I really hate spending money. We have been looking for a new computer for over 3 months, seriously looking for over a month. I mean seriously looking by actually having the computer in the cart and then changing our minds. UGH. Our current computer was 7 years old. So, I am hoping this one will last as long:)


Jason, David, & Ryan all slept outside last night. They made a fort:) Jared helped make it, but then it started to snow, so he was smart and slept inside. Kevin begged and begged and begged to sleep outside also. He finally gave up and feel asleep inside still begging to be outside. Jason and David came inside at about 4 am. Ryan stayed outside snug and warm until after 7 am.
I will never understand how they can do that.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for having a date with your husband! It's always nice when that works out. :) And I don't understand sleeping out in the cold either - Ben and Steven love the Klondike camp here - and they both slept in refrigerator boxes instead of tents. I was just glad to be at home in my warm bed. :)

    ReplyDelete