Our Family 2010

Our Family 2010
We are happy for each moment we have together and cherish the memories we are making each day.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wonderful David

Kevin had his best Buddie over a while ago to play.
I had forgotten all about this, but since I have some time on my hands right now because I never can sleep very well when I don't have Matt home to snuggle with, I decided to clean the pictures off my cell phone. This is one I took and texted to Brayden's mom--he's Kevin's best friend right now. :) Anyway, David got home from school and Brayden followed him around asking for a ride. David wasn't so sure he wanted to keep on giving rides--I could see it in his face. But he just couldn't tell Brayden no for too long. He tried with, "Maybe in a little while Bray." a few times. But this was the end result, after less than a min. of Brayden asking. I thought it was the greatest and showed how wonderful my David is.
Here he is:) Toting him all around the house.
I love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment