Our Family 2010

Our Family 2010
We are happy for each moment we have together and cherish the memories we are making each day.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A great lazy weekend....

Milk.....

Before we left for Vernal I tried to get the house all clean:)

It makes it much better to come home to a clean house after a trip.

TONS BETTER.

As we were cleaning up dinner before the derby, we couldn't find the lid to the milk anywhere--no where. And the house was pretty clean. We were in a hurry, so I grabbed a baggie and a rubber band and made a lid. The next morning when we were in Vernal reading scriptures bright and early in the morning with Grandma and Grandpa I felt something in Kevin's pocket. Something small and round. I pulled it out, and guess what?! Yup, it was the lid to the milk! He told me he was keeping it safe:)

Grandpa Swain likes his bacon pretty much not cooked at all.

Walter played a joke on him, because Walter--like the rest of us--like his COOKED all the way. Crunchy cooked.....

Grandpa was a good sport and even pretended to eat it for me.

Here Grandpa is finding his bacon on the plate fresh from the package. Grandma is next to him. Here's Walter--the most awesome brother who played the joke.
Here's what the plate looked like. Grandma made him get a new plate to eat off of, I'm not sure why because the bacon he did end up eating didn't look too much different, it was just warm instead of cold:)
A full breakfast table. Jared, Kevin, Dominic, Susan, Ryan, & David
The cute flower I knitted for Addie
I also got to fix Addie's hair!! She was so good to sit still for me, or most of it anyway. She's SO cute!
A headband I made for Holly
You would not believe what movie they are watching-------it was one from the library all about diggers, backhoes, tractors--they were glued to the TV!

Jason, Jared, Kevin, Spencer, and even Ryan:)

Nothing like watching a big machine at work.....

No comments:

Post a Comment