I have had such as amazing time this past week!
Tons of fun and time to just ponder.
I love that!!!
Monday my amazing sister Holly came to my house, with her 3 little kiddos, and stayed till Wednesday.
All so I could go to St. George with Matt :)
Matt had meetings, but they were over his b-day and I didn't want him to be alone, so Holly came to pretend like she was me and off with Matt I went.
Poor Holly had 8 children!
She is a saint!!!!
Matt and I had tons of fun....me more than Matt because I had no responsibilities the entire time ;)
We got home Wednesday night around 6:00.
Then Friday morning I left again.
Only this time it was with 6 other ladies :)
Seriously more fun than I have had in a long long time!
(Well except for the time with Matt earlier in the week:))
But this was a different kind of fun.
7 women.......you can just imagine it I'm sure.
I do have some way fun pic's....but if I dared post them on here I wouldn't be invited on the next trip :)
Matt went through his phone while he was a single parent this weekend and sent all the pic's to me.
Here are some of him having fun with his brothers.
The pictures are pretty old.
But they are great :)
Darren, Duane, and Daniel...Matt was behind the camera each time.
I think he was missing these times while I was gone :)






No comments:
Post a Comment