Our Family 2010

Our Family 2010
We are happy for each moment we have together and cherish the memories we are making each day.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Living Prophet

Check this out!

http://www.lds.org/prophets-and-apostles/unto-all-the-world/we-need-living-prophets?lang=eng

We have a living Prophet today!  His name is Thomas S. Monson....he's so awesome!

This morning I got to sit in the comfort of my family room, warm and cozy in my jammies with my family surrounding me and listen to him speak.

I have never had an experience quite like I did this morning.

Never.

My life changed.

My future and that of my boys changed.

It was beautiful!

I felt so touched and blessed to be a mother of 5 boys.

My boys, all of them, can now go on a mission at age 18, instead of 19.
(As a side note...girls can now go at age 19, instead of 21.)

Wow!

I calculated how long till each one of them go.

I was filled with a spirit of love and understanding.

I can't even begin to describe it, so I won't try.

But I pray I will be able to hold onto to this filling.

I pray that I am up to the challenge of raising these 5 boys I have been so blessed with and teaching them all they need to know so they are ready to face the world at the tender age of 18.

I pray they will gain strong testimonies of this restored gospel of Jesus Christ and have a true and pure desire to share it with everyone, everywhere.

I love this gospel and the peace it brings into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment