Our Family 2010

Our Family 2010
We are happy for each moment we have together and cherish the memories we are making each day.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fruit Pizza Anyone?

Once again I made way too much fruit pizza for Valentines Day.
Good thing it was so yummy! :)

Matt was kind enough to take one of them to the church for an activity they were having.
I also had smaller hearts for everyone of us, and people cookies--6 boys and 1 girl.
So it was really good to share the wealth--& calories :)

Note to self; next year don't double the cookie dough recipe that Erin gave you, unless you want to feed the entire ward again.

We are planning on a great Saturday....once Matt, Ryan, David, & Jason get home from camping in the snow that is.
Jared, Kevin, & I had a great time after they all left yesterday.
We watched a movie and then had some friends over till past our bed time :).
Now I'm up way too early because who can sleep in when their hubby not there to cuddle up to?!

No comments:

Post a Comment