Our Family 2010

Our Family 2010
We are happy for each moment we have together and cherish the memories we are making each day.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What we do while waiting for the Dr. & Fish Holly

Kevin had a doctor's appointment on Monday afternoon in Mt. Pleasant.
It was with the ENT specialist to see if he needs his tonsils out.....which is happening soon.
The Dr. took FOREVER to come in.
I had to do something to entertain my wonderful little big 3 year old.
See how extremely cute he is!
I gave him my cell phone and posed for some pictures:)

I was upstairs a little while ago and had tucked my kiddos into bed, brushed my teeth, and put on my comfy jammie's (which are just some cut off jogging pants and an old huge t-shirt :)) and was looking through the pictures on my phone.
I couldn't resist sharing them with whoever might find the time to read my blog.
:-) 
 Kevin would tell me how to pose and then snap the picture.
 This was a "say cheese" pose.
 Hand glasses.
 And this was Kev's personal favorite :)
He took at least 20 photos.
It was almost sad when the doctor finally decided to join us, we were having so much fun.

And last night as I was checking some of David's homework I noticed that all of the fish he was classifying had names written above them.
They were all names that were pretty familiar to me........Kevin, Mom, Dad, Ryan, etc.
Then I noticed one named Holly.
She her?
So Holly, David loves you enough to name a fish after you:)
Must be the toffee recipe with "green tube oil"........

No comments:

Post a Comment