Our Family 2010

Our Family 2010
We are happy for each moment we have together and cherish the memories we are making each day.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

School is in....

I was better at this whole blog thing before school started.
I thought I would have more time after school started.....but I was wrong.
Way wrong.
David, Jason, & Jared are playing soccer.
They are all on different teams.
And the garden is producing, which means I am preserving food:)
And Kev is sick......again!
I have an appointment in a little over a week to have his tonsils out:)


We got some new neighbors, who we LOVE!
Jack & Ryan
They were "doing homework" together the other night.
They really did get all the homework done also, they just had a lot of fun while they were at it:)
It took a while to wash all that graphite off their faces.....

No comments:

Post a Comment