Our Family 2010

Our Family 2010
We are happy for each moment we have together and cherish the memories we are making each day.

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Camping at Strawberry

None of the boys drew out for the deer hunt this year. They were bummed but I was just fine with it :). So for UEA weekend we went camping at Strawberry.  It took us a long time to find a place we could actually camp and not have a million camping neighbors. I won't go on and on about it, but in a nut shell we have definitely had LOTS of better camp outs. 

That being said, it was fun to spend a couple days with just us. I sure love my boys!
Jared and Jason 
We had meat, meat, and more meat. 
I had other food but it was so late by the time we found a spot that we just ate the brats we brought and roasted marshmallows. 
The boys loved it. I grabbed some peanuts and was so happy I had those. 



It was beautiful even if we did sleep on a hill. 
Fishing was, slow and nothing really big. When they were on the canoe they all caught some fish, but nothing worth keeping. 
Jason and David 
Ryan and Jared 
Hot Matt
Ryan, Kevin, David, Missy
She likes watermelon. 

Daddy and Kevin 

Just in case you can't tell, David was ready to go home. Out of all the boys he is the only one who really doesn't love to fish. 
And Jason lives to fish. Hunt also. 

I find myself taking pictures and just staring at my Ryan thinking of how weird it's going to be to have him graduated and gone on his mission soon. I'm still in shock about it all and haven't even posted anything on here about it. Hopefully I will get that done soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment