Our Family 2010

Our Family 2010
We are happy for each moment we have together and cherish the memories we are making each day.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Magic Erasers

Magic Erasers....have you ever heard of them?
They are simply amazing!
In this whole selling the home and moving process I have realized that my growth chart I made of my boys would have to be left behind.
I would mark how tall each one of them was every few months on the door jam in the closet in my sewing room.  Matt & I were there also.  Just me at first so the boys could get more and more excited about passing me up in height.  Then when Ryan flew past me, we put Matt up so he had a new goal.  Now Ryan is taller than Matt and David is right in the middle of Matt and I.  The other 3 still fall below us, but it won't be long.
I didn't want to loose this, and I also didn't want to have the new family moving in have to look at it.
I mean, it means so very much to me, but will most likely just bug them.
I was going to paint over it, but didn't have the right color of paint anymore.
That's where magic erasers came in.....
Before Magic Eraser
 I couldn't loose all those memories s I bought a 1x6 and transferred it all :)
 
After Magic Eraser
See what I mean?! Simply AMAZING!
If you look close you can see some evidence, but not much at all.  And hey, it's permanent marker that has been there for years and years and years.
So now I have a portable board that Matt says he will build into our new home for me.
Perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment