Our Family 2010

Our Family 2010
We are happy for each moment we have together and cherish the memories we are making each day.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

1 more summer......right?!

Kev has started his countdown till school starts.
I haven't always done preschool.
I let the boys decided usually.
And I am doing the same thing with Kev, problem is it's just such a LONG LONG LONG wait in his little mind.
Every single day, without fail, several times a day actually, he asks if he can go to school tomorrow.
I always say one more summer.
One More Summer.
I've tried explaining it more, but he gets mad.
So I just leave it at that.
 Poor boy!
This morning as Jason & Jared were getting ready to ride their bikes to school Kev went out with them.
This is normal.
He stays outside for a while after they leave just riding around.
So when that happened this morning I wasn't alarmed at all.
Until after about 8 min. the boys all walked back in the house to let me know Kev had followed them all the way down the hill!
Hence the reason he is so mad in the above pic.
HE WANTS TO GO TO SCHOOL!
So I had to stand outside and forbid him going yet while he kept trying to sneak away on his bike.
He's watching Curious George upstairs now.
Thank goodness for George.
I certainly don't fit the bill for keeping him home.

Just One. More. Summer. Kev.
One more.
And it can't get here fast enough in his mind.
He just needs his brothers home to play with and follow around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment