Our Family 2010

Our Family 2010
We are happy for each moment we have together and cherish the memories we are making each day.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Time for the present...
I think he knows what it is
How could he not know with the garbage sack wrapping paper
Wow--it's just what he wanted:)
Ammon checking it out with Ryan
Ryan only wanted an electric guitar for his birthday, well that or an i-pod. What a choice! What happened to him loving the box more than what was inside it?! So, we are not big spenders on birthdays. We spend, but not way big. Holly gave us this electric guitar years ago and the boys would all mess around with it till the cord broke and I took it and hid it from them. So before we left for Vernal I went to the music store and had them fix it all up for me. New strings, new plug, check the amp to make sure it was working. Everything. $21.50 and 1/2 hour later I walked out of the store with a mint condition gift for my special little boy--who isn't taller than me yet. I had to pack the car really good to hide it on the long drive, and not let the boys unload most of it. But it was so worth it for the look on Ryan's face.
Now he's learning to play with his dad:)
I love you Ryan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment