I have a few sisters....7 actually....7 full blood sisters.....lots of others in in-laws and friends that are like sisters to me :)
I love them all.
Sindy, #2 in the family, died when she was less than a month old so with me being #7 I never knew her on this earth, but I'm sure she adds a lot to all of our lives from the other side of the veil.
Every once in a while, we try for once a year but that never really happens, we get together for a sisters weekend. It has been a long time since all of us were able to actually be together on the same weekend but this last one we actually had all but one of us make it. In the pictures below it was the first morning, before Penny & Sus got there. Heidy wasn't able to make it at all.
Anyway, we were stupid and decided to let Kurls talk us into going to cross fit.
Me, Karlinda, Juanita, Holly (8 months prego), Tammy
Stretching out.
If I would have stopped after the stretching then I am sure I would have been able to sit on the toilet without being in terrible pain on my way down and back up again for the next 3 days.
But we didn't stop.
Kurls, Me, Juan, Tammy, Holly....still 8 months pregnant!
Walking up the wall!
We are all mom's for crying out loud!
And coming down the wall....Holly had the right idea :), just jump :).
It was great to start the day with a workout, I just wish I could have ran home afterwards like I had planned....but instead I stuck m thumb out and hopped in with the smart sisters who were getting a ride home.
We have so much fun when we get to spend time together.
We are all so very different from each other.
Which means there is never a dull moment :)
These pictures are way old.
Holly's little one is over 3 months old now....Collier Keith Foley survived her wall climbing.




No comments:
Post a Comment